Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Effects galore

Now that the steam summer sale is over, I feel like I can breathe again. All those sweet games so damn cheap... but I disgress.

Heading over to the Scirra forums I found to my surprise almost a dozen new effects waiting for me to grab. Responsible for this influx are two users who go by the names of Animmaniac and Shinkan. Thanks guys!

Here's a photograph of me smoking a cigarre with all the effects applied (it's hard to get a picture where I don't smoke one).


If that doesn't get you interested, then I don't know what will. Here you have a list of all the effects which bring you directly to the official thread on the Scirra forum when you click them:

Apply Below (Animmaniac)
Blur (Animmaniac)
Comic Book (Shinkan)
Curves (Animmaniac)
Depixelize (Animmaniac)
HSV (Animmaniac)
Noise (Shinkan)
Pixel Noise (Animmaniac)
Radial Blur (Shinkan)
Sharpen (Animmaniac)
Static Noise (Shinkan)

No comments:

Post a Comment